How do I get a protection order?

Contact the Court Clerk’s Office to see if you qualify for a civil protection order by phone at 208-788-5521. The court is located in the Blaine County Judicial Building at:
201 First Avenue S
Suite 100
Hailey, ID 83333

Restraining Orders are another issue and require the assistance of an attorney. For more information view  Idaho Protection Order Information  

Show All Answers

1. How do I have legal papers served?
2. How do I get a protection order?
3. Can the service fee be combined for two people?
4. When can I expect to receive the money that was awarded me?
5. Does the Sheriff handle evictions?
6. How many attempts does the Civil Division make before they return my papers as unserved?
7. Does a Writ issued to enforce a judgment need to be addressed to a specific Sheriff's Office?
8. Can the Sheriff's Office serve my documents if I don't have a physical address for the person to be served?